Friday, September 2, 2011

Wow!

The statistic that "1 in 3 teens will experience an abusive relationship" seems to be pretty accurate judging by the votes in the poll below..... Keep voting so we can have some hard statistics on this website!


If you have a story that you want to share, a single event in your relationship or the entire relationship, leave a comment below! We need every contribution so we can make our program realistic to our audience. Remember anonymity IS encouraged for YOUR own comfort.


We thank you so much for your support.


Peace&Love

1 comment:

  1. When I was a freshman in High School, I began a year long relationship with the guy that became my abuser. He was in JROTC and seemed like a great guy. He would constantly question who I was with, what I was wearing, and what I was doing. He would call me names and demean me. Over time, we broke up many times, he made me lie to the people I cared about and I lost touch with many of my friends and lost the great relationships I had with my family members. The worst times was when he would threaten to commit suicide. I was so scared all the time and would try to call the police. One night I called the police and hung up after he threatened to commit suicide yet again. The line didn't disconnect and the next thing I remember the cops and my parents were bursting in my room as I was getting out of the shower. I was so scared and I lied and said that I hadn't called. I will never forget the way I felt and the emotional scars are still with me.

    ReplyDelete